rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Life Drawing Part 1

Yesterday was my first experience of life drawing and i was quite surprised with the outcome of my drawings. I have always struggled with drawing human life forms especially hands and feet. So hopefully these lesson will improve this. Here are my very first life drawings

We were first asked to just draw the woman in the position she choose. I thought for my first try it didn't turn out too bad. For are second task we were asked to three separate studies of different areas. I choose areas that i struggle to draw like the hands and the feet as you can see in the image below.
Overall i was shocked at how my drawings turned out and cant wait to improve overtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment