rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Saturday 7 May 2011

Playing around with Maya

So I thought that I would start with modelling something simple so I went for a virus which is a simple spiky shape, to start me off. This was just a quick experiment but I am liking the shape so I am going to build up on this. Also I added some texture and at the moment I am undecided whether it works or not but back to experimenting with Maya for now.





1 comment:

  1. it looks pretty nasty, sasha... :D I guess the challenge is to make it seem a little more organic and nuanced in terms of texture and transparency; Molly's been making some interesting stuff recently; if you haven't done so already, pop by her blog and put your heads together.

    ReplyDelete