rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Transcription: Progress Update

Its been a while since I last posted anything but I am currently trying to finish off texturing all the buildings. But here are the last of the building that needed to be model which I finished a  couple of days ago and have not got round to posting. Now that all the buildings have been model, I am going to take them and put them all together and start composing my scene, so when I finish texturing each build I will just have to import the object and then set up lightening. 


Un Chat Gris (Hotel)






Restaurant 1






Restaurant 2 







There are parts of these model that need fixing/improved but this can all be done when I come to texturing them. I have also modelled the Eiffel Tower but Maya keeps crashing so tomorrow I will post an update of that . Also I am going to continue texturing and as soon as the each building is to the stand of my first building (book shop) then I will post it up and also look at having animated turnaround for each building. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stuff Sasha! I can't wait to see it all come together! :D

    ReplyDelete