rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Thursday 24 May 2012

Unit 5: Work Experience: Week (1 - 4)



For the last 5 weeks I've had the opportunity to do some work experience with the Audio Visual company called Butch Auntie. They create visual projections for anything from private parties up to huge public events, mapping projections to fit the variety of different size buildings.

For the past 5 weeks I have had the  opportunity  to work on  three different projects that sees me creating  material for a personal VJ pack, another mini-project, dubbed 'the glamourous project', and one Mayfair party, named  'The secret Location Project'. 

For the first four weeks I have been working on  'the glamorous project' due to non-disclosure agreement cannot be discussed any further . But what I can say was that I was tasked with creating confetti and sparkly exploding champagne bottles. This gave me the chance to experiments with particles and be able to use the knowledge that I have learnt from Alan's Maya tutorials. Due to copy right I haven't posted anything up till now but here are my experiments that help me with creating my final outcome. 



Confetti Experiments 








Champagne Sparkle Experiments 






No comments:

Post a Comment