rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Friday 7 February 2014

Major Project: Concept Development Part 1

With the next set of concepts, I have really tried to express what a child would be thinking and combined it with the influence of West ham. So the next sentence I worked on was , "It doesn't matter as long as we win". I found this one quite fun to work on and creating some strange and different ideas, such as the idea of a giant trophies  as seen below. 

A.

B. Winners podium



C. Ballon trophies that fly away. 



D.


E. confetti cellebration 


F.


G.

H. Hugging an inflatable trophy.


I. Pretending to be a trophy himself.  


The concept I am think about going with is I, with Tyler celebrating and when he zooms out we find that he is a trophy himself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment