rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Friday 21 February 2014

Major Project: Putting concepts together

Using my original animatic, I have added the new concepts of each of the answers I created. At the moment their are few timing problems that need tweaking but now I think I have visuals for each answer, which you would expected from a child. 

Also I have cut out my voice asking the questions and just has the questions appear on screen. This way makes me feel as if the animation would lose something, maybe reordering the questions and then laying it over the original classroom soundtrack would be better. Definitely something that is on the top of my list to do first...



2 comments:

  1. yep - you need to put your voice back in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sasha,

    Okay - if you could please complete the survey and then leave a 'done it' comment on the ISS post, that would be appreciated. See link:

    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/fao-cgaa-year-1-2-internal-student.html

    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete