rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Thursday 14 April 2011

Further Research.....

After researching into antibodies and white blood cells I come across these three videos. The first is a pretty basic, short 3D animation showing the bodies reactions to a virus.  



The second video is actually a video clip of a real white blood cell trying to capture a bacteria. Why I put this video up was because it actually shows what happens inside a person.



The third video is an animation about the immune system. This animation is really wired and to me it has no relevance to the immune system but the thing that caught my attention about this animation is the dramatic soundtrack. Which is something I have took note of for my own animation and how an big effect a soundtrack could have to the audience and the animation itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment