rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Sunday 29 September 2013

Minor Project: Idea Development

After my tutorial Friday, I know that I want my animation to be aim at primary/ junior school children. I did realise that I will need to collected my answer/stories as soon as possible, as soon as this is done then I be able to start thinking about which direction I will go with my animation and character design. So tomorrow I am aiming to find out when  be able to go, into a school and speak to some children about growing up and what they want to be. With the overall aim of having my stories, answers or even so images collected by the end of the week ready to start developing my project. 

So at the moment I have been doing some initial research, watching video helping me find away I can ask the question but at the same time not promoting their answer, allowing them to do the speaking.  A few example that stuck out for me: 









Initial Style Research 

Also been looking at different styles my animation could be influenced by, at first I though maybe in the children book/Illustration style, with simple shapes and bright colours.


Another influence I could go for could be when I gather my answer I could ask the children to draw what they want to be, and my animation could be in the style as if a child had drawn it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment