rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Saturday 6 October 2012

Minor Project: Initial Character Silhouettes

When I was researching into ballet, I stumble across this image below of a Fuchsia flower nickname ballerina flower.  This is because if you look closely they kind of have characteristics of a ballerina. This gave my inspiration for my character design. 




As for my character I am going to design a ballerina, so I had the idea to instead of design a genetic ballerina to somehow incorporate flowers into the design. Below are some quick silhouettes I knock up to see if this idea work.....




 Below is the influence map I used of different flowers I played around with instead of just using the Fuchsia flower.


I think that some of the silhouettes work and some do not but I am going to keep pushing this idea and see what I come up with.





No comments:

Post a Comment