rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Sunday 28 October 2012

Minor Project: Character Design More Development

I have been designing the face of my character, at first I started to look at the shapes of children ballerinas for influence and started to draw some initial ideas below. But I just did not think that any of them where working. 


And then I remember my initial influences of painted peg dolls and started to use the idea of simple shapes and painted effect. I think that is the way to go, here are some initial designs.



Personally I think number 2 and 7 stick out for me because the fringes remind me of petals. So I took an initial design and put it together with with the rest of the character to see what it would look like altogether. I am not sure if it looks right, so any feedback would be helpful. But I am currently working on producing more head designs because I don't feel that I have found the right one yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment