rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Saturday 20 October 2012

Minor Project: More Character Design Progress

Today I have took Phil's advise to work in solid colour and branding of shading. I think that this way of creating concepts for my character will give it a more stylised fill. The designs below are two different design that I took from my previous post and tested with this style. Just to see if this method would work. I am really liking this way of creating concepts and think that this is the way I should go for creating my final character. 



Next step is to go back and design each part of my character separately so that at the end I can put all the parts together at the end and have a finished character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment