rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Thursday 7 October 2010

Essay Question!

Okay so i have finally got a couple of ideas of what my essay question could be about after think about and looking back at the brief of what was ask us. For my first idea of what  my question could be about was how metamorphosis has been used in different things such as art, films and much more to get a meaning across to people.And my second  idea is how metamorphosis has been used in films past and present to represent different things with that character. So for example in one of the films we watched was cat people and how the cat represented the woman sexually desires. Now i am not sure what question i should go for my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment