rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Astronaut (Character) - Influence Map


From left to Right :-
Images 1, 2 & 4. Are just a variety of images of astronauts I found.
Image 3. Is the uniform that an astronaut wears.
Image 5. Buzz Light year - The reason why I put this image on my influence map was because instead of having a human astronaut I could look at the idea of my character actually being a toy instead.
Image 6. Neil Armstrong - Looking at the lives of astronauts to help with creating my own back story for my character. 

2 comments:

  1. okay, so the attic is at the very top of the house (nearest the stars). Maybe your 'astronaut' is a 'wannabe' astronaut - a small boy who dreams of space travel; or maybe, your astronaut is an old man who has been to the moon already, only for life back on earth to have been a disappointment to him ever since; he doesn't have to 'be' an astronaut when we meet him (or her) - he might have 'been' one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sasha, I've been a pretty poor writing buddy and not said Hi yet... umm, Hi!

    I was going to say something similar to what Phil has said...

    Maybe the attic could be the attic of a space house on the moon? Flipping the idea on its head; it could be an astronaught in a moon colony who wishes he could ride a unicycle but is unable to because of the lack of gravity? Unicycles are quite light and would stuggle to get traction (may be, who knows?)

    the astronaught could be build a gravity machine so he could ride it in the attic?

    ReplyDelete