rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Minor Project: Choosing a Font

A quick look at different fonts for my animation and branding. Going for a child's writing style,  here are the best ones I found and out of them all I kind of like number 7 and 5. 


Also I had an idea of actually having kids write my tittle out and using that. So I asked the class where I collect my recordings from in the beginning when they have the time will they be able to to have each child write out the title.  At the moment I only have three because they are on half term but will be getting some more when they go back.  I like this idea better,  of having an original font, at the moment I kind of like number 3 and I think its the font I am going to use in my animatic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment