rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Influence Maps

Influence Map - The fall of the House of Usher
The description that I am look at producing from this story is when he talks of his first impression of the house of usher. So i have concentrated on architecture of building and how it can portray a mood.


Influence Map - The Pit and the Pendulum 
In the second story that i was given there are two descriptions that i would like produce. The first being the description of the pit when he first awakes in his prison. The second being the description of the torture chamber. So for my research I have concentrated at looking  at prison, castle dungeons, tombs and the torturer devices that I want to include in my concept painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment