rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Monday 8 November 2010

Thumbnails - The Fall of the House of Usher

There Ione description that I have really concentrated on from this story which is the external description of the house of Usher. But i do know that I could also produce thumbnails for the internal description of the house. The first few thumbnails are just experiment's of what the house of Usher could look like but I believe further development can be done to make the house match the description that is given in the story .



The next thumbnails are quick drawings which have focused on the perspective of where I would place the house with the painting. In the description it describes the house as been high up so I have been playing with the perspective so that it looks as if the house is up high up and we are looking up at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment